Do your tenants want help managing their bills but, as a letting agent, you don’t want the hassle of managing utility bills on their behalf?
We have a dedicated student brand which will take care of all of that from setting up, to ongoing management and closedowns. All you need to do is submit property details and we handle the rest. What’s even better is that you earn a commission for each referral!
how does it work?
With our referrals, you receive commission in two forms;
1. Submit property details to us before the tenancy start date and you can earn a commission for referring those details to us.
2. We then contact the tenant referrals and when they successfully choose a bespoke utility package from our dedicated student utility management service, Fused Bills, you earn a second commission.
- Ensure your student tenants are in safe hands for utilities
- No in-branch selling required
- Earn commission on every qualified referral
- Additional commission earned when the property converts to a sale
- Online portal for easy bulk lead uploads and conversion tracking
Frequently asked questions
What details do we need to submit a referral?
We just need the tenancy details – the property address, tenancy start date, and tenant details.
Does tenancy start date have to be in the future?
When do we receive commission?
By simply submitting a referral to us you’ll receive £20, 30 days after the tenancy start date and before the 7th of each month. An additional £50 commission will be paid annually if the referral takes our service!
Do referrals have to be students?
Yes, they do, we deal solely with student letting agents, landlords and tenants.